General Tao Chicken & Rainbow Pepper
The color red is often used to ward off evil spirits. That’s why we put our General Tao Sauce in a red sachet—to help ward off the evil spirits of hunger. All you have to do is add some sizzling strips of chicken, a rainbow of crisp peppers and some chopsticks.
- 0.5lb (227g) boneless and skinless chicken breast, thinly sliced
- 1 1/2 cups sliced mixed rainbow peppers (yellow, red and orange)
- 1 cup snow peas, trimmed
- 3.8 fl. oz. (140ml) Blue Dragon General Tao Stir Fry Sauce
- Heat the vegetable oil in a wok or large sauté pan set over high heat. Season chicken all over with salt. Add to pan and stir fry for 2 to 3 minutes or until golden and just cooked through. Transfer to plate.
- Add veggies and stir for 2 to 3 minutes until tender crisp. Add orange juice, hoisin.
- Pour Blue Dragon General Tao Stir Fry Sauce into the wok; return chicken to wok and cook until heated through.
- Serve with rice or noodles.
Stir Fry Secret: Add aromatic ingredients such as garlic, ginger and chili at the beginning. Once the aromas are released, you are ready to start adding the rest.